Learn more about our team at Athlos Academies.
Don’t see a position you’re looking for? We still want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to email@example.com.
- Full Time
- Mid Level
- Boise, ID
The graphic designer will provide graphic design and website support and services for two education entities: Athlos Academies, a national charter school management organization, and Athlos Education, an education technology service provider for K-12 schools. This position will work with both companies to supply marketing materials and manage websites. As part of both entities, they will contribute to each entity’s goals, support school needs, and further business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create, update, and customize new and existing files in a variety of formats, including:
- Flyers, posters, brochures, and stationary
- Long documents in InDesign such as guides, reports, and manuals
- Social media graphics, web graphics, email campaigns, and newsletters
- Presentations and proposals
- Work within a variety of media from traditional print to interactive digital formats
- Provide staff with design and layout support
- Carry out website updates and improvements; manage website redesigns
- Manage subscription products delivered through WooCommerce
- Obtain quotes and process orders for marketing materials
- Manage organization of electronic files and distribution of printed collateral
- Ensure quality control of both design and content
- Handle multiple projects, work on tight deadlines, and take projects from concept to final stage while prioritizing, organizing and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Other duties as required
- At least 3 years experience in the graphic field
- Familiarity with or experience in the education field
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro through Adobe Creative Cloud
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Familiarity with WooCommerce preferred
- Familiarity with Canvas / Instructure is a plus!
- Strong written communication and editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Video editing skills preferable, but not required
What is it like to work here?
Athlos Academies is a work-hard, play-hard kind of organization.
Hear it from #TeamAthlos
Here’s what our team members enjoy about working at Athlos Academies…