Learn more about our team at Athlos Academies.
Don’t see a position you’re looking for? We still want to hear from you!
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounts Payable & Payroll Specialist
- Prepares payroll checks on the schedule indicated for each school
- Keeps track of time and attendance reports, all time worked, and PTO taken to accurately process payroll
- Manages and pays payroll taxes and benefits liability payments
- Completes all monthly and quarterly reports, including but not limited to PERSI and 401k payroll reports
- Posts and reconciles payroll records to the general ledger
- Processes year-end reports including, but not limited to, W2s
- Reviews, prioritizes, and pays all invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Processes payments to vendors and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all items billed and paid
- Assists with additional duties and responsibilities as required
Characteristics of the Successful Candidate:
- Lifelong learner
- Driven by actions and outcomes
- Makes decisions based on data
- Growth mindset
- Reflective practitioner
- Creative problem solver
- Willing to take risks
- Effective at time management
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Able to build and support a culture of trust and collaboration
- Willingness to plan and work collaboratively with a team
- Seeks out professional learning
- Knowledge of best practices and a willingness to continue to learn and try new strategies
- Exhibits attention to detail
- Meets deadlines in a consistent and timely manner
- Complies with all applicable start and federal regulations
What is it like to work here?
Athlos Academies is a work-hard, play-hard kind of organization.
Hear it from #TeamAthlos
Here’s what our team members enjoy about working at Athlos Academies…